Foundation course in evidence photography – 5 Day Workshop.
This workshop is designed to develop the evidential photography and scene documentation skills of the incident scene investigator.
This workshop is well suited for the investigator / security officer, who has none or a limited familiarity with photography equipment and would like to further enhance their skills.
It presents detailed instruction in fundamental photographic principles and basic techniques used in photo-documenting crime and major incident scenes.
Areas of instruction include:
• Principles of Camera Operation
• Understanding Metering and Exposure
• Flash and Lighting Techniques
• Proper Lens Selection
• Technical Requirements for Crime Scene Photos
• Digital Imaging Issues
• Legality of Scene Search & Photo Documentation
• Footwear Documentation
• Injury Documentation
• Close-Up Photography
• Photography for Forensic Examination
• Special Equipment and Accessories
• Equipment Care and Maintenance
Attendees will need to bring a camera (digital SLR preferred, tripod and off-camera flash.
For further information and Prices, please get in touch to discuss further.