Vehicle collision Photography.
Vehicle collisions occur each day on roads in villages, towns and cities around the world, while many vehicle / pedestrian collisions are simple accidents, others result in substantial vehicle damage or serious injury to the person, those that have been injured in an accident may not be in the proper frame of mind to deal with enquiries from insurance companies, whether written or verbal.
Photographs taken can help “level the playing field” by providing vehicle accident victims with photographic evidence regarding the practical and legal aspects of personal injury and vehicle collision claims, trying to explain to the Court the intricacies of injuries, road layout, conditions, and witness locations for a vehicle collision accident can be left open to interpretation and inference.
This service includes:
• A photography session at clients home/chosen location.
• Close up images with scales/without scales where applicable.
• 3 sets of prints of up to 10 images [ 8″x6″], presented in booklet form.
• 1 x USB Stick of chosen images with copyright permissions.
• A signed statement/declaration of non-manipulation of final images.
• Maximum 1 week turnaround.
Price: Discussed on application.